Today, I wanted to talk about the Worm by Electro Harmonix. I stumbled across a older video demo by Peter Stroud, but I wasn’t too familiar with this pedal at all.Â The worm looks and sounds pretty cool. It’s a ‘all analog’ effects processor with phase, trem, vibrato and modulated wah. Pretty interesting.
Here is the official description by Electro-Harmonix:
The Electro-Harmonix Worm is a guitar effects pedal with an all-analog multi-effects processor featuring Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, and a Neo-modulated Wah. At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed tone-bending engine that creates groundbreaking oscillatory effects.
Electro-Harmonix XO Worm Analog Modulation Multi Effects Pedal Features:
* True bypass
* Mode-selectable analog modulation effects: wah, phaser, vibrato, tremolo
* Manual mode removes the modulation so the effects can be swept by hand
* Optional expression pedal sweep capability
* Tough and compact die-cast chassis
* 24VDC-100 power supply included
Below is the video I mentioned above by EHX. This is the older chassis version. The current version comes in the smaller enclosure.
Remember, if you like reading about these pedals and seeing videos reviews from others, please subscribe to the RSS feed and get notified via email when there are new postings!