Last month I talked about the DigiTech JamMan Looper Pedal and the cool things you can do while setting up the loops, etc. Today, I found that DigiTech is releasing a new JamMan Looper Pedal called the DigiTech JamMan Solo Looper. This has some of the similar functionality as it’s big brother, but it’s in a single pedal chassis. The older JamMan was quite large.
Here are the official details:
The JamMan Solo looper is perfect for the guitarist or bassist looking for a full-featured looper in a compact, stompbox-sized design. Store up to 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 onboard positions, or up to 16 hours of material using the SD memory card expansion slot (with optional 8GB or higher SDHC card) to add 99 more slots!
The JamMan Solo looper pedal also has a USB port to transfer loops to and from a computer, a metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures, automatic recording, and increased Hands-Free™ functionality with optional footswitch. Power supply included.
DigiTech JamMan Solo Looper Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
* Store over 35 minutes of mono, CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories
* Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours (with optional 8GB or higher SDHC card) of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories
* Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free™
* Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
* Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
* Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere
* Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
* Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
* Rugged metal chassis
* Power supply included
* Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality
Remember, if you like reading about pedals and seeing videos reviews from others, please subscribe to the RSS feed and get notified via email when there are new postings!