Today’s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Marco Rossetti. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
I’m gear-addicted and It’s a pleasure to share my self-made pedalboard
Here it goes my chain from guitar straight into the amp:
– Earnie Ball VP Jr: volume pedal
– Walrus Audio Iron Horse: great distortion with great dynamics even if I mainly use my mesa DC-5 channels for all sounds.
– Z-CAT Hold/Delay/Reverb: I use this pedal to freeze long notes, making kinda of delayed sound carpets
– NUX Mod Core: it’s a multi-functional modulation pedal, I use it in “flanger” mode.
– Strymon Timeline: it’s my favorite one, simply the main part of my sound. Great delay.
– TC Electronic Hall of Fame: I use this reverb to add more “ambient” feel in combo with delay and hold
– TC Electronic Polytune: good tuner
– Digitech JamMan: I’m not using this machine for on-fly loops but like a sequencer with pre-recorded sounds for intros and interludes
that’s it, for me it’s always a pleasure sharing my setup!