Today’s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Mattia Bonardi. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
– Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah: switchless wah, easy to use and great for solos thanks to the level knob.
– Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
– Joyo Pxl Live: I connect Whammy, OD and Fuzz to the looper and then directly to the input of a Hughes&Kettner Tubemeister head. Phaser, Delay, M9, Boost, Killswitch and Buffer are connected from Pxl to the effects loop (send/return) of the amp. Channel switch is trigger controlled.
– Digitech Whammy 4 and blender: I use it especially as an harmonizer and a chorus mixing dry and wet signals with an home made blender.
– JHS/Electro Harmonix Soul Food: I set it on Klon mode with “Drive” at minimum and enough “Vol” to create a light crunch.
– Fredric Effects Green Russian: clone of the green box Russian Big Muff. Beautiful fuzzy sound for heavy stoner riffs. Combined with delay is great for solos!
– Mooer Orange 90 Phaser: really close to Mxr Phase90 but smaller and cheaper!
– Yerasov Delay: a 3-knobs analogic delay made in Russia. Really warm delay suitable both for clean and distortion.
– Line 6 M9: the stompbox you need for saving space in your pedalboard. I use only modulation (vibrato, flanger, pitch shifter) and a couple of delay effects.
– JHS Mini Bomb Boost: a clean boost for increase the volume during solos.
– Wee Lush FX Momentary Killswitch
– Fredric Effects Klon Buffer
– T Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon
Everything is inside a Rockcase pedalboard (80×50 cm). I play a Mexican Tele or a Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Alnico2 + SH5 Custom). I use a H&K Tubemeister head and a Mesa Recto 2×12.