I had a chance to play this delay, and have added it my short list of pedals to buy in the future. This great delay is the JHS Panther Cub. Wow. For those not familiar with the JHS Panther Cub Delay here is the break down of features.. and is available from their site for $349
– 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
– 100% Analog signal path
– Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
– Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7″x3.7″)
– 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
– Standard 9v DC Negative power
– Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
– Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
– Internal “ROAR” switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
– EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
– Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
– Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
– True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
– Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
– Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
– Improved Delay overall definition and strength
– Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
– True Bypass Switching
Our give away graciously provided by the fine folks at Thunder Road Guitars and JHS Pedals has come to an end. The amount of entries truly shows the interest and excitement in this pedal. I would also like to thank you.. the reader, for participating in these give aways. It’s great to get gear.. and to give it away.
Okay.. now to the winner. The winner of the JHS Panther Cub Delay Give Away is Pete G. of Durham, NH. Congrats Pete.. the pedal will ship out today. Since you’re a fan of EffectsBay and ThunderRoadGuitars on Facebook, you’ll receive a free Pedal Label pack and a Thunder Road Guitars T-Shirt (plus 10% off at their store)! Please let us know how the pedal is. If you hate it.. mail it to me. I have a spot on my board for it already (jokes!).
For those of you that didn’t win.. I have another great pedal on deck. I’ll announce that soon!!!