Todayâ€™s pedal line is from Peter Trabucchi. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
I play with this pedal setup in my band Roadside Manor.Â I use a Vox AC30 an my main guitar is a Mexican made Fender Stratocaster with Lace Sensor Gold Pickups (easy adjustment to make a MIM Strat sound amazing).
This is my pedal line from the instrument-amplifier:
* Dunlop Crybaby Wah *: A true classic…
* Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter *: This is a pretty sweet phaser many different modes and sounds in such a small pedal (I have a Boss FS-5L attached to it as the expression pedal to change the rate)
* Digitech Whammy *: This is one of my newest pedals.Â You can get all kinds of sweet harmonizing sounds with this pedal and it’s really a blast to play with
* Keeley Katana Clean Boost *: This pedal is a great boost pedal.Â The volume knob pulls out to convert into an overdrive pedal as well.Â I use this when I need a nice, crisp solo sound
* Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer *: This pedal is much like the TS9 made by Ibanez, but it has different modes you can set it to.Â This one works well for getting a real dirty, crunchy solo tone
* Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer *: Another classic, works great for a real crunchy tone
* Boomerang III Phrase Sampler *: A sweet loop pedal that can loop up to 17 minutes of recorded audio.Â It has many different functions, including a reverse function which will play back what you are playing in reverse (it records 8 second chunks and plays that 8 seconds while you continue playing and it is recording another 8 seconds and so on, I haven’t mastered it just yet but it seems like it could be interesting to use)
* Boss TU-3 Chromatic Tuner *: A nice, simple tuner pedal