After my post earlier today, I saw that Mige from HIM was riding a T-Rex Bass Juice distortion. Since I’m currently fascinated with T-Rex stuff, thought I’d take a closer look. This is a great bass distortion box for the bass players out there.
Here is the official description:
The T-REX Bass Juice pedal offers distortion specially designed for bass guitar. In normal mode (boost function off) it delivers awesome sustain with rich creamy overtones and big bottom. Engage the distortion pedal’s boost function and you are in fuzztone heaven! The mix knob let’s you blend just the right amount of distortion with your original clear tone. Remember that Jamiroquai sound, where it sounds like the bass kicks the paper of the speakers? The BassJuice pedal can do thatâ€”and many other things.
T-Rex Bass Juice Distortion Pedal Features:
* Dual-mode distortion pedal designed for bass guitar
* On/off switch
* Boost switch, gain distortion (Works only with the pedal on)
* Gain knob (Controls overall distortion)
* Level knob (Controls master volume)
* Tone knob (Adjusts a broad range of frequencies and provides great tonal control)
* Mix knob (Blends dry/overdriven signal)
* 9 volt battery operation or DC adapter
* Bomb-proof aluminum housing
I found this video by TRexEffects featuring Adrian Kuban-Maruszczyk:
You can pick up the T-Rex Bass Juice Distortion for $219.00 at Musician’s Friend.
Remember, if you like reading about these pedals and seeing videos reviews from others, please subscribe to the RSS feed and get notified via email when there are new postings!
Leave a Reply