The fine people over at SoundBrut sent me over this press release and asked that I post it. These guys make amazing sounding pedals, and are a great company, so it would be my absolute pleasure to post this. Here is some fresh news about the SoundBrut FU Varitone Fuzz which they are releasing at the 2018 Summer NAMM. Check it out below!
SoundBrut introduces FU Varitone Fuzz pedal at Summer NAMM 2018
A modern voiced silicon fuzz pedal that incorporates SoundBrut’s custom tone stack.
Norrköping, Sweden – June 22, 2018 – Six specifically carved mid-cut voicings provide a variety of fuzz tones, ranging from fizzy to buzzy. Being true to simple yet beautiful vintage fuzz circuits, FU cleans up well, provide scorching amounts of gain, sharp attacks and blossoming harmonics.
- Silicon fuzz with volume, gain and tone control.
- Gain control ranges from sharp drive to well-rounded fuzz sounds.
- Chords maintain clarity, even at high gain settings.
- Specifically tuned 6-way varitone switch for 6 fuzz voicings.
- Input regulation that maintains a tonal stability before or after any other pedal.
- True bypass switching.
- Runs on 9V DC power (no battery operation)
FU Varitone Fuzz pedal will be debuted in Summer NAMM 2018 between June 28- 30 in Nashville at SoundBrut booth #2019 where it will be exhibited alongside SoundBrut’s VA Boost and DRVA Mk.II Drive & Boost pedals.
Pricing and release date TBA.
For more information visit: www.soundbrut.com.