Today’s Pedal Line Friday submission is from David Polidoro. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Pedal Line Friday – 1/27 – David Polidoro
hello. here’s my submission for Pedal Line Friday.
my name is David Polidoro, and I play guitar in the punk band 66 Stitches. my signal chain is as follows…
from guitar to …
– Dunlop GCB95 wah (with Modest Mike mod)
– to a Newkirk Custom Guitar Products line buffer
– to a Lehle DC Filter (passive – no power needed)
– to a TC Electronics Polytune
– to Joyo Sweet Baby overdrive
– to a Behringer Vintage Phaser
– to a Joyo Dyna compressor
– to an Electro Harmonix Crayon overdrive
– to an amptweaker Tight Metal
– to a devi ever Soda Meiser
– to an Earthquaker Devices Acapulco Gold
– to Boss Bass Overdrive
from here I utilize the “X-Pattern” connection with a Boss NS-2 and my amp’s input & effects loop, however, if I am using my tiny combo practice amp at home, everything just goes straight to the input
everything is powered by a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus (with a One-Spot used in one of the power cables along with some of the pedals that don’t necessarily require isolated power).