Todayâ€™s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Taradol Chansriwong of Flex Reaction. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Pedal Line Friday – 11/11 – Taradol Chansriwong
My name is Taradol Chansriwong from Bangkok Thailand.
All my pedals, except the Tc Polytune mini, are going into 8 loops of the Flex Reaction Compound 88 programmable loop switcher. The Tc Electronics Polytune mini is right before the input of the Compound 88.
Loop 1 is Analogman Sunface NKT275 White Dot High Gain
Loop 2 is EHX Mel9
Loop 3 is Flex Reaction Phaser
Loop 4 is Proco Rat 1994
Loop 5 is Malekko AD
Loop 6 is EHX Super Pulsar
Loop 7 is Diamond Memory Lane 2
Loop 8 is Neunaber Immerse
By setting up most pedals into the loops, the signal is very pure. The clean signal passes just only 2 pedals in chains (Polytune mini & Compound 88) and I have 8 presets of a combination of effects to use instantly.
My current presets are shown below:
– Preset A for a solo by combining an Analogman, Rat, and Memory Lane 2.
– Preset B for another solo by using Analogman, Phaser, Rat, Memory Lane.
– Preset C for an ambient playing by using Mel9 & Immerse
– Preset D for playing an auto swell rig by combining Malekko AD with Memory Lane and Immerse
– Preset E for playing a delay rig only, so just using the Memory lane
– Preset F for drive with tremolo so using Rat & Super Pulsar
– Preset G for drive with phaser so using Rat & Phaser
– Preset H for drive only so just Rat
All pedals are powered by Voodoo Lab Mondo. The Voodoo Lab Mondo is mounted underneath the Flex Reaction Earth 522 pedalboard. All pedals are wired with Lava Piston patch cables.
I use this pedalboard in studio and on stage as well. In the studio, I’m very happy with the very pure tone out of this board. On stage, as I’m a singer/guitarist, by using this pedalboard I can focus more on my singing and playing rather than tap dancing on the effect pedals.
6 years ago
C.L.E.A.N. … is too short of a comment so here is some more.Reply