Today’s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Taradol Chansriwong of Flex Reaction. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Pedal Line Friday – 11/11 – Taradol Chansriwong
My name is Taradol Chansriwong from Bangkok Thailand.
All my pedals, except the Tc Polytune mini, are going into 8 loops of the Flex Reaction Compound 88 programmable loop switcher. The Tc Electronics Polytune mini is right before the input of the Compound 88.
Loop 1 is Analogman Sunface NKT275 White Dot High Gain
Loop 2 is EHX Mel9
Loop 3 is Flex Reaction Phaser
Loop 4 is Proco Rat 1994
Loop 5 is Malekko AD
Loop 6 is EHX Super Pulsar
Loop 7 is Diamond Memory Lane 2
Loop 8 is Neunaber Immerse
By setting up most pedals into the loops, the signal is very pure. The clean signal passes just only 2 pedals in chains (Polytune mini & Compound 88) and I have 8 presets of a combination of effects to use instantly.
My current presets are shown below:
– Preset A for a solo by combining an Analogman, Rat, and Memory Lane 2.
– Preset B for another solo by using Analogman, Phaser, Rat, Memory Lane.
– Preset C for an ambient playing by using Mel9 & Immerse
– Preset D for playing an auto swell rig by combining Malekko AD with Memory Lane and Immerse
– Preset E for playing a delay rig only, so just using the Memory lane
– Preset F for drive with tremolo so using Rat & Super Pulsar
– Preset G for drive with phaser so using Rat & Phaser
– Preset H for drive only so just Rat
I use this pedalboard in studio and on stage as well. In the studio, I’m very happy with the very pure tone out of this board. On stage, as I’m a singer/guitarist, by using this pedalboard I can focus more on my singing and playing rather than tap dancing on the effect pedals.