Todayâ€™s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Vinicius R. Passig. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to email@example.com. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Hello, Effects Bay!
I was interested in showing my board for you. I’m working on that board for a long time. Some of these pedals have for more than two years, and many others were purchased in 2015. I made a nice upgrade this year, I came into a sound that has left me very satisfied. I hope you enjoy!! 🙂
– Boss Line Selector LS-2: I bought this pedal because I use two guitars that have pickups with different output volumes, and with the pedal, can match these volumes via the knobs.
– TC Electronic Polytune 2 Mini: For me, the best in the market tuner pedal. Simple, efficient and straightforward, it is easy to see in the dark.
– VOX V847a Wah: One of Wah tone I like, is simple, inexpensive, but it fulfills its role very well. Hard to get out of my board.
– MXR Phase 90 M-101: A knob, a sound, a passion. Do not trade for anything!
– JHS Morning Glory V1: Arrived recently, less than a month . Bought to address the lack of a low gain overdrive, those giving a slight fouled sound. I thought fantastic, it was everything I wanted.- Maxon OD-808: This pedal is fantastic, classic and original sound “like 808 “. I was using it as a low gain overdrive, but now the JHS Morning Glory occupies this function, making it possible to put more gain in Maxon – what makes it an excellent pedal mid gain.
– JHS Angry Charlie: Simply the best overdrive pedal based on the classic sounds of Marshall amplifiers. I tested several others to come to this conclusion!
– Xotic EP Booster: A knob, a sound, a passion and a big magic.
– TC Flashback X4 Delay: Not the best of the great delay pedals, but serves me perfectly. I really like the sound of analog delay with modulation.
– Strymon blueSky Reverberator: Best pedal I bought in 2015, was a big dream and I am extremely accomplished with the sounds of reverb that he gives me .
I also use the cable-free solder Lava Cable, the power supply is a Visual Sound 1Spot Combo Pack, and the board is a brand here in Brazil, called Mesk Pedalboards.
Grateful, and a happy new year to us!
VinÃcius Rabelo Passig
7 years ago
What do you mean about the Flashback X4 not being “Not the best of the great delay pedals”? I love mine. I went through so many delay pedals looking for tap tempo, presets, great sounding while clear OR dirty. I’d say this handles all of that very well.Reply