Hello All, I wanted to post some of you Christmas gear this year. If you got some music gear, please send it to me with some info to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll post it on the site! I thought I’d start things out with some of these great gifts! Remember, doesn’t have to be guitars. Could be pedals, cables, strings, etc. – but it needs to be music instrument related. Let’s just see it!!! If you include your mailing address, I’ll send you some EffectsBay.com stickers for your submission. Thanks everyone!
I was looking for this killer reverb sound, I sometimes like to do a lot of ambient stuff. I posted a link of the NT wet stereo reverb on my wall, and mentioned that I really wanted it. And somehow, my girlfriend ended up reading and ordered this baby for me! Best Christmas gift ever! 😀
Big fan of your page BTW! Keep rocking.
– Whoa.. that’s a very special girlfriend you have there. Great gift! – EB
I got a Mammoth DIY pedal (my first) an “MKC 1” And a Couch wallet made from a 78 Dodge. Merry Christmas everyone.
– I love Mammoth. I buy a lot of my parts from these guys as well. When you get that MKC1 built, let us know how it sounds. Possible guest review? – EB
We spent most of the money on the kids this year. I wasn’t expecting much so this was mostly a surprise. Joyo Ultimate Dr, a surprisingly good Overdrive, a new Vox Wah, and a MXR ZW90 Phase 90! Also a couple of packs of GHS Boomers.
– I personally have been interested in the MXR ZW90 myself. Let me know what you think! Great gifts! – EB
I thought about taking another photo, but my wife liked this one. It does look like a classic “kid opening presents on the floor” photo.
– Very nice! I picked up a Fender Jazzmaster about a year ago, and I absolutely love mine. Definitely recommend a Mastery bridge for that guy, makes a world of difference, while keeping that JM charm.
Here’s my son, Dylan, showing off my two new stocking stuffers – a Dunlop pick/slide holder and a SwirlyGig drink holder to keep my “water” handy on stage.
– Yes! Looking good! That’ll come in handy for sure! – EB