Todayâ€™s pedal line is from Jon Rundle. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Here is my submission for pedal line friday.
– Electro Harmonix Switch Blade – Used for switching between my 2 guitars
– Ernie Ball Volume Pedal – Used for swells and muting my signal
– Fender Tuner – Comes out of the tuner out on the volume pedal and is used for tuning
– 5 channel Road Rage bypass strip – Runs almost all of my pedals into separate channels for easy access from the bottom row and better tone
– Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive (1st Channel) – 1st stage overdrive, gain almost at 0 for just a light amount of overdrive
– Fulltone Fulldrive 2 (2nd Channel) – 2nd stage overdrive, gain not too high, stacked on top of sparkle drive for more gain or use the boost on it
– Electro Harmonix Linear Boost LPB-1 (3rd Channel) – Basic clean boost
– Boss DD-5 (4th Channel) – Basic quarter delay, tap tempo out goes to Road Rage tap tempo
– Line 6 M9 (5th Channel) – Mostly just use delays on it, .8 analog is my fav and also love using the octo reverb from it
– Boss RV-5 – Last pedal before amp, always on, modulate setting for a nice ambient effect
– Fender Highway One Tele
– Gretsch Pro Jet with TV Jones Classic Pickups
– Vox AC15 with Celestion Blue