Todayâ€™s pedal line is from Chad Martin. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
My name is Chad Martin.Â I am 35 years old and play in my church praise band (Connect, http://www.bethelconnect.com).Â We play a lot of Hillsong, Fee, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, etc…
1. Korg Pitchblack Tuner â€“ visibility is never a problem with pedal
2. MXR Dynacomp â€“ I am not a big compressor guy, mainly use this with just the amp and no other pedals on.Â Occasionally use it for some introâ€™s.
3. Morley Power Wah â€“ I really like the on/off button feature of the Morley wahâ€™s, really handy when you are just trying to filter out for one specific tone.
4. Visual Sound Truetone Clean Boost â€“ great clean volume boost, I use this pedal to help give me a little breakup in our church services without blowing up everyoneâ€™s ear drums.Â Maybe the old folks can appreciate that, LOL.
5. Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive â€“ Pro Guitar Shop Video Demo â€“ My number one favorite pedal.Â Mine has the Keeley Mod.Â Great, Great Pedal.Â Lots of proâ€™s use this pedal.Â Love the clean boost feature, almost creates the sound of two different guitars.Â Would not have a pedal board without one.
6. MXR Distortion 3 â€“ classic hard rockinâ€™ distortion pedal.
7. Snarling Dogs Blue Doo â€“ picked this up dirt cheap on Ebay, what a steal.Â This is the older model, great sounding pedal.Â Great blues tones.Â Really good 60â€™s sound, really vintage.
8. Visual Sound Route 808 â€“ classic tubescreamer type of overdrive, basically a hopped up TS-808
9. Ernie Ball VP Jr
10. MXR Carbon Copy â€“ donâ€™t play a lot of delay but when I do, this is where I go.Â Get that classic U2 sound in a easy to use analog pedal.
All mounted to my Pedaltrain and powered by my Onespot.
BBE Free FUZZ (pictured but not being used)
* Vox AC-15
* Avatar G212H Custom Cabinet with a Celestion G12H30 Anniversary and one Celestion Vintage30 (Excellent Cabinet)
* Marshall Valvestate 8100 Head
* Fender 4Ã—12 Cabinet
* G&L Asat Classic S â€“ G&L Hot Rail Neck and Bridge, G&L S500 MFD in the middle
* Washburn HB30
* Greg Bennett Fastback FB1 with P90â€™s
Learn more about Chad Martin at the following links:
Leave a Reply