Yesterday I posted the Rocket Fuzz by Devi Ever, so it’s only natural for me to follow up with another crazy fuzz from Devi Ever, called the Shoe Gazer Fuzz. These guys really do take fuzz to the next level. It might not be for everyone, but I definitely see and hear all sorts of potential within the fuzz spectrum this pedal puts out.
Here are the details of the Shoe Gazer:
– Dual mode, foot switchable high gain fuzz
– More fuzz with the stomp of your foot.
– Works well with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it.
– volume knob : tons of gain on tap
– texture knob : first mode fuzz texture
– more foot switch : engages more fuzz and right two knobs
– gain knob : controls amount of more fuzz going into main fuzz
– intensity knob : controls amount of guitar signal entering into the pedal
– true bypass
– mxr sized enclosure
– boutique quality components
– incredibly low mA draw
– silicon transistor based
– enclosure size : 4.7″ x 3.7″ x 1.18″
– 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
– 9 volt battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)
Here is a good demo by devieverfx showing what this could do. I really wish I could have found a demo with a gained amp with this pedal in front.. but couldn’t. Let me know if you do.
Remember, if you like reading about these pedals and seeing videos reviews from others, please subscribe to the RSS feed and get notified via email when there are new postings!