Today’s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Ross Edwards. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Pedal Line Friday – 6/16 – Ross Edwards
Pedaltrain Jr with (in order of signal path):
1. AMT Japanese Girl mini-wah
2. Raygun FX (fuzzboxes.co.uk) Fuzz Factory clone
3. TC Electronic Polytune2 Mini Noir
4. EHX Pitchfork pitch shifter
5. Keeley DynoMyRoto for wobbly-wobbly stuff
6. Tone City King Of Blues dual overdrive (until I reach the top of the list for an Analogman KoT)
7. Musikding.de Zendrive clone
8. Tone City Comp Engine compressor
9. TC Electronic Flashback delay with EP-3 toneprint
10. Mooer Trellicopter tremolo
11. TC Electronic Hall of Fame mini reverb
12. TC Electronic Ditto Mini looper
All running into the front of a ’96 tweed Fender Hot Rod Deluxe with the John Fromel mod
Usually with PRS guitars (USA Custom 22, SE Zach Myers, SE EG) but have been known to wield a Strat or two, ’72 Telecaster Custom reissue or Gibson SG 60’s Tribute
Also usually cabled with Van Damme cable and Neutrik plugs but occasionally use a Line6 Relay G30 wireless system.
Yell if you need any more info!
Bands – “Flare” and one other, currently unnamed.