Todayâ€™s Pedal Line Friday submission is from Spazmatron. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to email@example.com. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Hi, I play in a progressive Rock band out of Raleigh N.C. We have been big fans of your site for quite a while now. Check us out if you get a wild hair
Through the years I have changed amps and effects but finally settled on the same gear for a couple of years now. I play through a Mesa Boogie Mark V and an older 4×12 Mesa Cab with C90 Black Shadow Speakers I use a mini amp gizmo to change the amp channels with my Line 6 M9.
– Boss TU3 Tuner. I have a polytune 2 tuner but like the Boss a little bit better due to it being buffered
– Jerry Cantrell Wah – I never was a wah person. This wah changed everything for me. If you are looking for a wah and dont like the higher pitched barking wahs try this out its amazing.
– MXR EVH Phaser. Cant say more about this one. One knob easy to use and sounds amazing
– Dunlop Volume X Pedal. First in the loop allows me to keep the distortion at the same level and just bring the volume up and down. Great peadl!
– Line 6 M9. I use it to change amp channels on my Mesa Mark V, and use it for weird intro sounds.
– Road Rage one channel bypass looper. I use this pedal to bring the delay, PS6 and Arena Reverb in and out of the loop. This way I can have the pedals turned on or off and just hit one button to bring them in and out. Saves me allot of toe tapping.Â Built like a tank
– Empress Tape Delay. I’ve been through allot of delay pedals my favorites are the catalinbread Echorec and the TC Flashback. I had a Carbon copy but it didn’t get along with the Mark V. All that to say the Empress is absolutely amazing!!! It has 3 presets and every type of delay I need. Amazing Amazing Pedal. If you are looking for a delay with presets and tap tempo in a small box that sounds amazing buy this thing!!!
– Boss PS-6. I bought this pedal for the detuner option but ended up using some of the other features too. Worth every penny and replaced my old Digitech Whammy pedal. No more Religious AM stations through my rig (whammy was a horrible tone sucker only needed it for the detune mode) 🙂
– TC Arena Reverb. My amp has a killer reverb built in but this option just works better for me in the current setup.
– Xotic EP Booster . Last but not least. This pedal truly is my favorite pedal. Like everyone says Magic in a box!!!
– All powered with the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2.