Todayâ€™s pedal line is from Joe Brown. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
1. Korg Pitchblack tuner
2. Dunlop Cry Baby wah (GCB-95)
3. BOSS Super OverDrive (SD-1)
4. Blackstar HT-Drive OR MXR Slash Octave Fuzz (SF01, not pictured)
Into amp – Blackstar HT-5r stack – Effects loop send:
1. Marshall Regenerator modulation (RG-1)
2. TC Electronic Flashback delay
(Effects loop return)
On the left is the Blackstar’s channel switcher.
My playing, mostly multitracked covers of songs I like.
Leave a Reply