Today’s pedal line is from Jeff Stetson. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to email@example.com. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Routing from guitar to amp:
1) Korg PB-01 Tuner
2) Cry Baby 535Q Wah Pedal – has tone and boost controls which are cool.
3) Pro Co Vintage Rat – My favorite Distortion Pedal ever! Jack Endino turned me on to this model back in the day.
4) MXR Bass Compressor – For those soaring fluid leads. I use the bass model because there are more knobs and greater control.
5) MXR Micro Amp – For Volume Balancing between guitars, and a bit of clean boos when needed.
6) MXR Chorus – Big Fat Sound, Lovely. Nice bass boost on this one which works great especially if you have a capo on.
7) MXR Phaser – New Edition, Might use it on the next record in a few spots.
8) Ibanez Analog Delay – Wonderful echo from this one. Many gigs I set the mix level at 50% with a short delay time and just leave it on most of the show.
All powered by an SKB PS-45 Pedal Board.