Todayâ€™s pedal line is from Jeff Stetson. If you have a pedal line (doesnâ€™t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday Iâ€™ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Cool site you have, here is my current pedal line for you.
Routing from guitar to amp:
1) Korg PB-01 Tuner
2) Cry Baby 535Q Wah Pedal – has tone and boost controls which are cool.
3) Pro Co Vintage Rat – My favorite Distortion Pedal ever!Â Jack Endino turned me on to this model back in the day.
4) MXR Bass Compressor – For those soaring fluid leads.Â I use the bass model because there are more knobs and greater control.
5) MXR Micro Amp – For Volume Balancing between guitars, and a bit of clean boos when needed.
6) MXR Chorus – Big Fat Sound, Lovely.Â Nice bass boost on this one which works great especially if you have a capo on.
7) MXR Phaser – New Edition, Might use it on the next record in a few spots.
8) Ibanez Analog Delay – Wonderful echo from this one.Â Many gigs I set the mix level at 50% with a short delay time and just leave it on most of the show.
All powered by an SKB PS-45 Pedal Board.
Leave a Reply