Today’s pedal line is from Gtr 1ab. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include any links to your band or music page.
Anyway, I have a couple of guitars (hard tail Warmoth chambered mahogany strat body with maple cap and Firebird style neck, heavily modified Peavey Predator strat knock off decopaged with Wolverine comics, 1974 Epiphone ET-275 Crestwood, refinished 1968 Teisco Del Rey K3-L or ET-312, Epiphone “1965” G-400 with Maestro vibrato, etc.) that I plug into:
– Boss TU-2 tuner
– Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
– Marshall Guv’nor Plus
– Morley Wah
– Electro Harmonix Stereo Pulsar
– DOD FX75-B Stereo Flanger
– OhNoHo Chk Chk Boom feedback loop modified to add a switchable effects loop
– Digitech RP200 in the effects loop with a homemade Organ effect programed in
– Ernie Ball volume pedal Jr.
– Mod Tone Vintage Analog Delay
– Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
– Boss DD-7 Digital Delay with homemade tap tempo pedal
– Morley ABY plugged into the F input and M input of my Frenzel Champ Super Sportster (which allows me to use either preamp or both) plugged into
– my jury rigged 2×12 (some old Ampeg 12 inch drivers) closed back speaker cabinet made from an old Raven RP100 combo amp
– And finally, my homemade acoustic stompbox plugged into my Behringer Ultracoustic ACX1000 amp (which will eventually be plugged into the mixer board to also be recorded).
– All effects powered by a VooDoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus.
All in a handy rectangular violin case I’ve converted into a pedalboard case.
I’m not in a real band, but I do get together with a couple of different friends to play different styles of music. In fact, I still consider myself a true wanna be. This latest version of my pedal board seems to cover most of my needs (although I would love a POG2). Check out my blog at gtr1ab.wordpress.com