Today’s pedal line is from Robby Marshall. If you have a pedal line (doesn’t have to be in a board) for your rig, please email me a photo, bio, description of pedals and routing to email@example.com. Every Friday I’ll showcase a pedal line submission. Make sure you include iany links to your band or music page.
2. Boss Ph-1r
3. T-rex Tap Tone Delay (This and the phaser are put before gain section because they make too much noise or are too prominent on the other side)
4. Boss St-2 (I use this with little volume and no gain and I leave on all gain pedals after it so that it brings everything down to a sort of fender-ish overdrive.)
5. Bogner Ecstasy Red (Awesome)
6. C.M.S. Facemelter Fuzz (Chuck Made Shit… cool fuzz my buddy made. Facebook.com/CMSGuitars)
7. BBE Tremor
8. Hardwire Supernatural (Set at Shimmer)
9. Boss NS-2
10. Cheap Behringer tuner thats falling apart and needs replacing… Donations?!?!?!