Funny, that my community question yesterday was about what pedal you’d like to replace and why. Today, I found a pretty great deal that Fat Tone Guitars is putting together. Basically, you let them know what pedal you’d like to unload, and they’ll give you credit on a new pedal at Fat Tone Guitars. Seems like a pretty great practical deal!
Here are the specifics of the deal:
Yep. We will give top dollar on trade-ins for your used pedals. It’s easy. Just fill out and submit the form below and we’ll email you a quote on your used pedal, good towards your next purchase at Fat Tone Guitars webstore.
Please follow these general guidelines:
* Pedals must be in working condition
* All switches, knobs and jacks must be intact
* Your pedal must have the original box
* If your pedal came with a power supply, it must be included for full value
* Velcro on the bottom is OK
So get those unused pedals out of your closet and in the mail to us. Unlock their value and get some new tone on your pedalboard.
All you have to do is fill out the form here and get started!